Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Roly Poly


Roly Poly 203-226-9376
45 Saugatuck Ave. Westport, CT 06880

Roly Poly is national chain with locations in several Fairfield County towns- Fairfield, Westport, Norwalk, Stamford, Stratford, Shelton and Monroe. And for a chain- I'd give its a food a pretty good grade. 

I went just this past week and ordered a sandwich (really just a wrap) with steak, eggs and veggies. The steak and eggs had a very fake, overcooked taste, and overall, the wrap did not have much flavor except the salsa on the side. 

And I have to complain quickly about how they don't close up their wraps. Whatever wrap you get, half the stuff falls out of the bottom when you're eating it.

Although I didn't really like my wrap, I will say the ones with chicken are pretty tasty. Maybe not as hard to mess up chicken? Not sure, but I have to commend Roly Poly on their creative and varied menu that has soups, salads and sandwiches that include chicken, veggies, beef, pork and several different sauces. The only bad thing- the menu has too many options and too many words to read because they list out every ingredient in each wrap. 

Overall, I'd order from Roly Poly again- you can even order online and pick it up. But stick with the chicken wraps.  


1 comment:

  1. well your doing it all wrong my friend
    first of all you get the number 48 oriental chicken. personally i add bacon and remove the tomatoes. also try the grilled wraps (buffalo wrap is amazing)

    ReplyDelete