Sunday, July 26, 2009

Super Duper Weenie




Super Duper Weenie 203-334-3647
306 Black Rock Tpke. Fairfield, CT 06825

Super Duper Weenie has the best hot dogs in Fairfield County. Yes, I said it. Grilling is clearly the best way to cook a dog (sorry Rawley's). Their relish is unbeatable, and I'm not even sure what mustard they use- but it's amazing.

I haven't had any thing but the dogs and the fries. It doesn't really matter though. The fries are crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. And they're always fresh and hot.

My favorite dog would have to be the New Yorker- tangy sauerkraut, onion sauce, mustard and an addicting spicy relish all on a crispy hot dog. Second place goes to the Georgia red hot- a spicy sausage with kraut, relish and mustard. I like spicy, but they've got plenty of other options.

All their dogs are $3.50 and they're conveniently located off exit 24 from I-95. I hear their soups, chicken tenders and sandwiches are great (although I've yet to try them), but I can tell you if you're going out to get a hot dog, make sure its a Super Duper Weenie.




No comments:

Post a Comment